The practice of Ayurvedic Bodywork.
Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy is a powerful bodywork treatment, combining acupressure, gentle stretches and applied yoga. Centred around the notion of bringing the energy systems of the body into balance by working along energy lines it treats the whole body to ensure that blocked energy is released, restoring harmony, health and balance.
The main benefits of this traditional healing practice include:
- Greater flexibility
- Enhanced blood and lymphatic circulation
- Better alignment of the body and improved posture
- Stimulation of internal organs
- Feeling of relaxation and tranquility
- Alleviate stress and fatigue
- Reclaimed vitality
A full Thai Yoga Massage treatment lasts approximately 2 hours and is an investment of £75.